The procedures utilized in this evaluation and analysis were as follows:
- A general background study of available materials.
- Data obtained in previous on-site inspections by this
investigator which included physical data (measurements, photos and construction
information) and chemical sample analysis as contained in the author's
- A consideration of recorded and visual (on-site) logistic
- A comparison of the acquired data with the document under
- An analysis of acquired information and a comparison
of this information with known and proven design, procedural and logistic
information and requirements for the design, fabrication and operation
of actual gas chambers and crematories.
- Conclusions based upon the application of all of the
above to the document under review.
Continue on to Construction of the Document