The procedures involved in the study and forensic analysis which resulted
in the report were as follows:
- A general background study of the available material.
- An on-site inspection and forensic examination of the facilities
in question which included the taking of physical data (measurements and
construction information) and a considered removal of physical sample material
(brick and mortar) which was returned to the United States for chemical
- A consideration of recorded and visual (on-site) logistic data.
- A compilation of the acquired data.
- An analysis of the acquired information and comparison of this information
with known and proven design, procedural and logistic information and requirements
for the design, fabrication and operation of actual gas chambers and crematories.
- A consideration of the chemical analysis of the materials acquired
- Conclusions based on the acquired evidence.
Continue on to Use
of HCN and Zyklon B as a fumigant